Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Gucci UPDATE: Second Man Accuses Gucci Mane Of Assault Following Arrest Warrant

Gucci Mane's legal troubles have taken a turn for the worse. The rapper is already wanted by Atlanta police for allegedly hitting a soldier, identified as 32-year-old James Leonard Lettley, over the head with a champagne bottle at Harlem Nights nightclub after he asked for a photograph a week ago. Now a second man has come forward accusing Guwop of assault.

After WSBJ aired the original story a Philadelphia man, who asked to only be identified as TJ, called them to say Gucci punched him in the face at Club Onyx in Philly just two days after he assaulted the soldier.

"I haven't ever been so humiliated in my life and disrespected," TJ told Channel 2's Amy Napier Viteri Monday night. "He punched me on the left side of my face, right here in the jaw, knocking off my glasses."

TJ claims he approached the rap star to say hello and shake his hand when the attack happened.

"I sustained a chipped tooth in the back. I sustained also swelling on the left side," TJ told Viteri. "I was totally outnumbered. Them guys they would have dogged me if I tried to swing back. You just don't go around hitting your fans."

Police say they have not been able to contact Gucci, but are hoping to talk to him before his upcoming shows in Florida and Virginia.

No comments:

Post a Comment