Saturday, August 10, 2013

Another Run In The Works: Drake Talks Possibly Signing Mase to OVO

Drake brought Mase onstage for OVO Fest 2013, and after the show, he sat down with MTV and discussed his relationship with the Harlem rapper and whether he would ever sign him to OVO.

"Funny enough, me and Ma$e have just been talking about what the future holds, what he wants to do," Drake said.


 "Anything is possible, man. I told Ma$e, 'You're Ma$e at the end of the day, so I don't think you should end up on anybody else's label.' I would love to be involved [with Ma$e's work]. Just like I know Kanye [West] takes an interest in Ma$e as well because Ma$e is the original fly guy that made it all look extremely fun."

"As far as Ma$e goes, I'd love to work with Ma$e, to be honest," Drake said. "I told him, 'I hope tonight's not our last conversation.' It's been cool. We kicked it last night, just went out and got something to eat trying to get ready for today [OVO Fest]. It was cool. He's a great guy, man."

No comments:

Post a Comment