Saturday, August 10, 2013

We On It: Mike Will Made It Covers Billboard

Mike Will Made it is unquestionably the hottest producer in the game right. It took a while to get here. A lot of late night studio sessions and all out persistence has paid off. Now his songs with artists like 2 Chainz, Juicy J. Kanye West, Future, Miley Cyrus and many more are all over the radio.

Mike lands on the cover of the latest issue of Billboard magazine.

On linking up with Gucci Mane:

"Gucci was upstairs, so I went and gave him a beat CD. Gucci listened and offered him $1,000 cash on the spot for one of the beats. "I was like, 'Man, you've got to holler at my people,'I didn't even have no people. He was like, 'I like you. You're a little player.'"

Miley Cyrus on the first time she heard the music for her new single "We Can't Stop" and relationship with Will:

"I was in the middle of a bar when they played it for me. I got up and started dancing with the headphones on because I was so into it. He's been making beats since he was 16. Maybe it was on a different scale-he was with Gucci and I was with Disney-but we were both working, doing what we got to do, when we were young. Now, because we've been successful enough, we can make whatever we want. So I think him and I are at the same place in our life now: He's trying to break into my world a little bit, and I'm going into his world a little bit."

No comments:

Post a Comment