Friday, November 22, 2013

No More A Free Agent!!!T.I. SIGNS TO COLUMBIA!



After closing out his contact with Atlantic early this year, T.I. is no longer a free agent. Columbia Records has announced they have partnered with T.I. and his Grand Hustle imprint.

As part of the deal, Columbia plans to release his forthcoming set, Trouble Man: He Who Wears The Crown early next year, which Pharrell will be overseeing.

“I’m honored to be partners with such a successful, passionate and creative conglomerate like Columbia Records, who respects and supports the vision of their artist and partners. Nothing but love, respect & appreciation for Doug Morris, Rob Stringer and the entire staff. Also, a special thank you to my big bruh, Sk8board P, for always believing in me and also executive producing my upcoming project.” - T.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment