Wednesday, May 21, 2014

50 Cent Addresses Absence At Son’s Graduation

50 Cent finally addressed reports that he was a no-show to his teenage son's high school graduation.
While appearing on BET's "106 & Park," the hip-hop mogul explained the situation... but made it clear that he doesn't owe anyone an explanation about his personal life.
"I don't need an explanation," Fif said. "I don't really. I think that my personal life, portions of it, are actually supposed to be personal. The actual life as an entertainer is a whole other portion of your life. My son -- I haven't received an invitation. When he graduated, I was in Budapest on a movie with Melissa McCarthy, Jude Law, and Jason Statham. I think, at some points, the reason why it actually comes out is because his mom is going to TMZ. I wish she'd find someone so she could leave me alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment